- Find me at #AWP19 in Portland! Interfaith Muse hosts From Your Mouth to God’s Ear on Thursday night at 7 PM and you should come! Also, I’d love to connect about your writing, especially if it’s informed by spiritual questions and interested in breaking boundaries in structure and publishing style.
- Starting in September 2016, I’ll be hosting public conversations on Interfaith Cooperation with Oregon Humanities. Stay tuned for a link to their catalog, and how you can get your favorite nonprofit to bring the conversation to you.
- Interfaith Muse: A Conversation and Performance Series goes live April 26, 2016. Check out the Eavesdrop podcast for a sneak peek (listen?)
- Hear Poems Live! Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 7:30. Come on by ArtHaus at Milepost 5. I’ll be reading with Brittany Corrigan and Eleanor Berry.
- In June 2015 I was in residence at the Vermont Studio Center. Read about my experiences here.
- I made it back from my adventures in Southeast Asia (and beyond!) See all the hijinks on the Alis Scribit Propriis blog.
- Check out my interview with Minal Hajratwala on Late Night Library’s Late Night Debut in December of 2014.